Position: Full-Time Member Service Representative, 12-18 month term to commence as soon as possible
Location: Neepawa Branch
What’s the opportunity?
In this role, you will put members first and find solutions based on their unique financial needs. That’s why we’re looking for thoughtful, warm and welcoming employees who are willing to go the extra mile. So much more than a teller, our Member Service Representatives are often the first member touchpoint, and can form a lasting impression of Stride and the exceptional service we provide. They cash cheques, pay bills, handle deposits and transfers, while always being on the lookout for new value-add opportunities that meet the member’s needs.
If you have the self-motivation to deliver an exceptional member experience while thriving in a goal-oriented environment, you can take the first step in building a great career with us!
Terms may be extended or develop into full time employment subject to staffing requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in a retail environment providing exceptional member service.
- You are passionate about positively impacting not only your members but their communities as well.
- You excel at building relationships with a wide variety of people and want to help them with simple financial advice.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are a multi-tasking master, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills.
- You are tech savvy and comfortable sharing your knowledge with your members.
What you’ll get to do:
Perform a juggling act balancing a friendly sales and service approach with demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify opportunities to deepen member relationships and solve problems.
- Build relationships with members in branch and deliver an outstanding member experience by meeting their initial needs and identifying future opportunities through money chats and so much more!
- Demonstrate your knowledge of technology through educating members on our alternate channels (online banking and mobile platforms) to deliver a memorable member experience.
- Act as a team player by contributing to team results through listening, spotting opportunities and partnering with other Stride team members to best meet our members’ financial needs.
- Continue to build a strong understanding of how Beautiful Plains Credit Union assists in providing financial well-being to our members.
- Create a positive member experience by proactively taking ownership of resolving and preventing member banking issues.
- Play a detective’s role by keeping a watchful eye for counterfeit money and fraudulent activities.
Training will be provided to ensure you have the tools you need to be successful.
If this sounds like something you are up for, we want to hear from you!
Resumes will be accepted up to and including October 18, 2019. Submit your resume and/or any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.