Wealth Management Specialist
Beautiful Plains Credit Union and Minnedosa Credit Union are looking for looking for an energetic professional for the permanent full time position of Wealth Management Specialist
Work Location: Work location is divided between Minnedosa and Neepawa.
Reporting to the General Managers, the Wealth Management Specialist position is responsible for delivering a wide array of investment options to new and existing Credit Union members. This position entails assessing member needs, determining the appropriate type of investments and delivering these services. The candidate will be assigned an established mutual fund portfolio. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for business development and will actively communicate with Credit Union members to provide expert advice and quality service.
- The successful candidate should have two years post-secondary education plus one to three years job related experience or an equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Candidate will require a current mutual funds certification in good standing;
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation (completed or in the process of completing) is a definite asset;
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing an investor’s needs and effectively applying solutions and appropriate financial products is essential;
- Superior interpersonal abilities and a commitment to service
Please forward your cover letter and resume by December 7, 2017 to:
Brad Ross, General Manager
Minnedosa Credit Union
Box 459 Minnedosa MB R0J 1E0
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Come Grow With Us!
Beautiful Plains Credit Union is dedicated to delivering professional service on a daily basis to guide each member to achieve their financial dreams.
Our commitment to our employees is just as strong! We provide an exceptional package of pay and benefits!
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
- Experience working for a financial institution
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Self-starter who will take initiative to obtain solutions and are able to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and follow established operating procedures
- Possess an exceptional ability to communicate clearly
- Strong time management skills
If you possess these skills we want to hear from you!
Please apply in confidence to:
Beautiful Plains Credit Union Ltd.
Box 99, Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Attention: General Manager
Or by email